Spurs fans receive football life bans

Updates on the English Premier League Plus News, Comments, Discussion and Posts on clubs, players and general news on the Premier League.
admin2
Site Admin

Spurs fans receive football life bans

Postby admin2 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:07 am

Two Spurs yobs involved in the throwing if a plastic pint glass of wee during Wembley cup clash have been banned for life by Spurs.

Lucas Louka and a fellow Tottenham supporter were filmed lobbing the urine at West Ham fans last Wednesday.

Spurs confirmed yesterday: “This kind of behaviour is not acceptable.We are issuing lifetime bans to both individuals in the video.”

34-year-old Estate agent Lucas Louka who lives in Chingford, East London was filmed launching a plastic cup of liquid ­during Wednesday’s match against West Ham. Louka was previously pictured invading the pitch at White Hart Lane and hugging players after Tottenham’s 4-4 draw with Arsenal in October 2008 for which he received a caution. He now claims it was a prank and that the cup held cider.

Louka told The Sun: “We switched it to a cup of cider while we were filming and that’s what I threw. It was just a bit of banter. It’s a prank gone wrong. I’ve probably let the club down but I want people to know it’s not what it seems.”

Return to “English Premier League”