Aloisi committed to Roar's 'bigger and better' future

The latest news and information on the Australian A-League competitiion
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:10 pm

Brisbane Roar coach John Aloisi says he wants to build the Hyundai A-League club into something great, adding any off-field distractions won't derail his focus on the team.

In a statement released today on the club's official site, the former Socceroo hero said he was committed to the club.

He added his coaching team and players are focused on their goal of making the Queensland club a powerhouse again.

“I am committed to the Brisbane Roar and the project of making this club bigger and better," Aloisi said on Tuesday.

“The same goes for [football operations manager] Craig Moore and our staff.

“The ownership uncertainty has been a constant throughout my time in Brisbane, but we are a resilient group.

“We went within a game of the Grand Final, despite the distractions. Of course, we want stability and long-term certainty, but that’s a matter for others.

“I want the Roar family to rally behind the club. That’s what is important today. I want the members, sponsors and the Brisbane football community to help us build the Roar into something great.”

Brisbane Roar kick off their Westfield FFA Cup Round of 32 campaign at home to Perth Glory next week.

This article was originally published at: http://www.a-league.com.au/article/john ... 11i7xwmyw5.

Return to “A-League”